Sunday, June 17, 2012

A temporary end...

Sadly, being a full time law student is more than I bargained for. I simply don't usually have the time or energy to focus on filling collar orders anymore. So I'm making it official that I'm taking the next 2 years or so off from making collars so I can focus completely on my studies or enjoying my free time when I have it. I have appreciated all of my loyal customers, new and old, in the past couple of years. I'm not saying I won't start up again in the future! I am just needing the break for now.

Check out my new hobbies I've taken up for now. Lure coursing and conformation showing! Keep up to date with me and my dogs by heading over to my brand new site, Compelled by Canines at
www.compelledbycanines.weebly.com

Thank you, friends, for all your support through the years!

               -Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment