Sunday, November 22, 2009


1.5 inch wide Martingale collars

are now available!!!

Since January 1, I have now begun selling 1.5 inch wide martingale collars in addition to my 1 inch wide buckle collars. These collars are sturdy, washable, and very nice for your special dog. Each one is a little different in design from the next so if you're looking for unique, I can help you out. These collars are adjustable in size as well. At this time, I am only able to offer martingale collars to dogs with neck sizes of 14 inches and larger.

In addition to the fabric choices I offer for the martingale collars to be made out of, the option is open for customers to send in fabric they would like a martingale collar made out of for their dog, just as the option is open for buckle collar orders. So if you're not seeing a fabric in my selection that you like but you own some fabric that you would love a collar out of, let me know! This will reduce the price of your martingale collar by $1.50 off the total price! Please e-mail me at marwagenaar@yahoo.com to visit about this option!


I take pride in the quality of my martingale collars' strength and durability, but I do ask that owners of dogs that pull strongly on walks consider their dog's safety when deciding whether to use my collars to walk your dog with. I have NEVER had a martingale collar nor buckle collar break thus far and STRONG pullers have been walked using my collars, but I advise each customer to consider their dog's size and strength when using these collars.


Prices of 1.5 inch wide Martingale collars

All prices are complete and include shipping and also tracking on each mailed order so you know where it is at all times while being mailed.

1 Martingale Collar, including average 5 day shipping in the USA- $20

1 Martingale Collar, for which you send in fabric - $18.50


For all international orders, please contact me for pricing and shipping options.

Important!

I have a Paypal account and can be paid for all collar orders either by Paypal (marwagenaar@yahoo.com is the e-mail address associated with my account) OR by mailing me a check. Contact me for payment options at marwagenaar@yahoo.com.

To order, please e-mail me at marwagenaar@yahoo.com with your dog's neck size (approximately), preferred shipping method, and any other questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment